The Student Room Group

Barclays Operations Analyst Graduate Scheme

I've just passed the first assessment for the Operations Analyst Graduate Scheme in Barclay's office in Glasgow. The next step is an online interview.

Has anyone done this before? Could anyone give me some advice or let me know what kind of questions they ask?
Congratulations on passing the first assessment for the Operations Analyst Graduate Scheme at Barclays in Glasgow! Here are some key points in response to your query:

While I don't have specific information on the Barclays online interview process for this role, it is likely that they will ask questions related to your experience, skills, and qualifications, as well as your motivation for pursuing this opportunity.
It's a good idea to review the job description and requirements for the role, as well as the company's values and mission, to get a better sense of what they are looking for in a candidate.
You can also research common interview questions and practice your responses to them, so that you feel more confident and prepared on the day of the interview.
Finally, make sure you have a quiet and distraction-free environment to conduct the interview, and test your technology and internet connection in advance to avoid any technical issues. for more tips whatsapp +1 (332) 238-0361 me or send me your contacts such as email Good luck with the interview!
Reply 2
Original post by RyanSeath
I've just passed the first assessment for the Operations Analyst Graduate Scheme in Barclay's office in Glasgow. The next step is an online interview.

Has anyone done this before? Could anyone give me some advice or let me know what kind of questions they ask?

When is your interview please?
Reply 3
Original post by RyanSeath

Hello Ryan, congratulations to you. Hope you don't mind if i should ask, what's your secret?

Quick Reply

Latest