The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

edge hill fastrack

so I've got my interview in 2 days and I'm such a nervous wreck right now and it's making it difficult to concentrate and study for the interview, are the chances pretty high to get into the Fastrack course? I'm applying for social sciences. Any advice would be great
Original post by benbenn
so I've got my interview in 2 days and I'm such a nervous wreck right now and it's making it difficult to concentrate and study for the interview, are the chances pretty high to get into the Fastrack course? I'm applying for social sciences. Any advice would be great

Hi there,

As someone who struggles with interviews, I understand how difficult it can be if you are nervous.

I was a Fastrack student and I saw it as a big opportunity for change, which definitely fed the nerves. But, the interview is relatively informal and is not just a chance for us to meet you- it's your opportunity to meet us. There are no formal entry requirements for the course, so we use the interview as a way for you to show us who you are, your passion for your subject and your drive to study. Your personal statement has already impressed the team, so the interview is just another chance to shine.

If you frame the interview as a tool for you to decide if you want to study with us, it may help to calm your nerves.

I also find it helpful to have something to play with in my hand, like a paper clip, to channel that nervous energy so that I can concentrate more on my answers too.

Best of luck with everything

Melissa- Course Enquires
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending