The Student Room Group

HELP!! i forgot to write the question number in my english lit exam

i’m in year 10 and just did my english lit exam today, i completely forgot to write the question number in the boxes on the side, will i lose marks? this was my first proper exam and i’m kinda freaking out right now…
Original post by lilyneville
i’m in year 10 and just did my english lit exam today, i completely forgot to write the question number in the boxes on the side, will i lose marks? this was my first proper exam and i’m kinda freaking out right now…

I think you should probably find your teacher (or email them) and tell them that you forgot to number the questions, it might not affect your mark but it is down to your teacher
yes i have emailed my teacher and she hasn’t got back to me yet, but i am quite the hypochondriac haha so i’m just stressing
Original post by lilyneville
yes i have emailed my teacher and she hasn’t got back to me yet, but i am quite the hypochondriac haha so i’m just stressing

you have done all you can for now, it is not really worth stressing about at this moment in time
This happened to me as well and i was actually penalised for it
Reply 5
Just got back my daughters paper for English lit and she forgot to write the question numbers for most of them. The exam gave her no marks and said questions not attempted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending