The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Global health and social science kcl 2023

Has anyone applied for global health and social science for 2023?? I haven’t seen anyone apply to this course and I would love to know who else is.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roseclaire
Has anyone applied for global health and social science for 2023?? I haven’t seen anyone apply to this course and I would love to know who else is.

Hello,

You can try Unibuddy and see students who are studying the same or similar courses. They might be able to share their experience at the university with you. It can help you decide which university to choose.

Best wishes,
Abdul
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

i have!! have you got an offer yet? i’ve got an offer for the social science BA but nothing for global health…
Reply 3
Original post by rubyflorence4
i have!! have you got an offer yet? i’ve got an offer for the social science BA but nothing for global health…

I haven’t gotten an offer yet! It’s so nice to finally find someone who has applied for this course!!! Do you know anyone else who has applied??
I haven’t gotten an offer yet! It’s so nice to finally find someone who has applied for this course!!! Do you know anyone else who has applied??

none of my friends even know what the course is!! i’ve seen nothing about it on here or any social media hahaha. what a levels are you doing??
Reply 5
I’m doing sociology, psychology and health and social care! What about you?? How long did kcl take to give to give you an offer for social sciences?

none of my friends even know what the course is!! i’ve seen nothing about it on here or any social media hahaha. what a levels are you doing??
(edited 1 year ago)
I’m doing sociology, psychology and health and social care! What about you?? How long did kcl take to give to give you an offer for social sciences?

no way i do sociology, psychology and drama! i got my offer on Wednesday at 2am so i think KCL have a weird automated system. seems like they’re working their way through each subject but i have no idea where global health sits on the list…
Reply 7
no way i do sociology, psychology and drama! i got my offer on Wednesday at 2am so i think KCL have a weird automated system. seems like they’re working their way through each subject but i have no idea where global health sits on the list…

Wowww. Did you apply on the deadline? Was your personal statement directed towards more global health or social science??
Wowww. Did you apply on the deadline? Was your personal statement directed towards more global health or social science??

my school sent off my application a couple of days before deadline. the entire application was aimed at social sciences because my courses were all different. what other courses have you applied to? x
Reply 9
my school sent off my application a couple of days before deadline. the entire application was aimed at social sciences because my courses were all different. what other courses have you applied to? x

I’ve applied for public health courses. I just hope kcl sends out a decision soon x
I’ve applied for public health courses. I just hope kcl sends out a decision soon x

i’ve seen people have now got offers for the global health and medicine course, hopefully it’ll be soon!🤞
Reply 11

congrats on your social science offer! can I ask what your predicted grades are? Im hoping to get an answer back too its killing me..
Original post by ar1616
congrats on your social science offer! can I ask what your predicted grades are? Im hoping to get an answer back too its killing me..

Hi!! I’m predicted AAA in psychology, sociology and theatre studies. i’ve noticed a lot of offers are made on wednesdays/thursdays so fingers crossed for you!
Reply 13
Hi!! I’m predicted AAA in psychology, sociology and theatre studies. i’ve noticed a lot of offers are made on wednesdays/thursdays so fingers crossed for you!

Thats amazing, thanks so much for your wishes too! maybe you've already mentioned but when did you apply?
Original post by ar1616
Thats amazing, thanks so much for your wishes too! maybe you've already mentioned but when did you apply?

couple of days before the deadline in Jan (25th)
i’ve seen people have now got offers for the global health and medicine course, hopefully it’ll be soon!🤞

Omg I’m sooo nervous now😩
Have any of you heard anything back yet??
Have any of you heard anything back yet??

no! i hate waiting : (
no! i hate waiting : (

Same!! It’s so annoying I just want to know already
I just got an offer!!

Quick Reply

Latest