The Student Room Group

UCL Law and clearing

was surprised to see UCL Law matched me in clearing plus when I thought top law schools were never available there! I'm going to study in Canada instead so just curious, but good luck everyone!
Original post by queergrape05
was surprised to see UCL Law matched me in clearing plus when I thought top law schools were never available there! I'm going to study in Canada instead so just curious, but good luck everyone!

Thanks for letting us know! Interesting!

We can see the Law with Languages course in Clearing but not straight law :beard:

@harrysbar FYI

And enjoy Canada
(edited 8 months ago)

massive congratulations! That's super exciting :woohoo:

Hey was it actually straight Law LLB and not with languages?
Reply 4

hii I just wanted to ask what other courses did they have in clearing?
Original post by szphue
hii I just wanted to ask what other courses did they have in clearing?

They still have some if you want to call up and ask
Reply 6
Original post by cheinsow
They still have some if you want to call up and ask

yess I called and asked, but the courses I asked for were full and the lady didn’t want to tell me the courses with vacancies? Idk why😭 but I wanted to know for courses that for sure have vacancies, whether they’re sciences or humanities if you could tell me some💕
Original post by szphue
yess I called and asked, but the courses I asked for were full and the lady didn’t want to tell me the courses with vacancies? Idk why😭 but I wanted to know for courses that for sure have vacancies, whether they’re sciences or humanities if you could tell me some💕

I only know that they have International Social and Political Studies BA for sure
Hey was it actually straight Law LLB and not with languages?

The only ones @CatusStarbright and I saw on Thursday when we looked were Law with Languages, not straight Law.
Original post by szphue

Well hang on, what is it you want to study?
Reply 9
Original post by 04MR17
The only ones @CatusStarbright and I saw on Thursday when we looked were Law with Languages, not straight Law.

Well hang on, what is it you want to study?

i wanted to call for population health sciences but the course was full! :/ i don’t mind studying any medical/life science/global health course tbh because the modules overlap)
Reply 10
I only know that they have International Social and Political Studies BA for sure

okay thank you so much :smile:
Original post by szphue
i wanted to call for population health sciences but the course was full! :/ i don’t mind studying any medical/life science/global health course tbh because the modules overlap)

Then write a little list of the courses you would like to study there (6 is plenty) and phone them up and ask for spaces on the courses, go through them one at a time (in your order of preference) and see if there are any gaps. You could ask if any courses are operating a waitlist too.

Have you been placed somewhere though? Like do you have a space somewhere else?
Reply 12
Original post by 04MR17
Then write a little list of the courses you would like to study there (6 is plenty) and phone them up and ask for spaces on the courses, go through them one at a time (in your order of preference) and see if there are any gaps. You could ask if any courses are operating a waitlist too.

Have you been placed somewhere though? Like do you have a space somewhere else?

okay, that’s a really good idea I’ll do that, tysm!! and yess i do I have a place at kcl :smile:
Original post by szphue
okay, that’s a really good idea I’ll do that, tysm!! and yess i do I have a place at kcl :smile:

Then you're in a really lovely position either way.

Uni in the big city! Enjoy!

:2012:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending