The Student Room Group

applying to uni

my predicted grades are BBC and i’ve gotten offers from 4/5 universities, just waiting on my final one. the final one has grade boundaries AAB, any chance i could get into it or am i really reaching.
Original post by samncrs
my predicted grades are BBC and i’ve gotten offers from 4/5 universities, just waiting on my final one. the final one has grade boundaries AAB, any chance i could get into it or am i really reaching.

How would you feel if they made you an offer of AAB?
3 grades below the standard offer is a bit of a stretch, but some unis don't put much weight on predictions so there is still a chance.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
How would you feel if they made you an offer of AAB?

well considering i got ABC in my mocks i think that’s definitely something i could achieve. was one single mark away from a B so realistically an ABB to an AAB in my eyes is doable
Original post by samncrs
well considering i got ABC in my mocks i think that’s definitely something i could achieve. was one single mark away from a B so realistically an ABB to an AAB in my eyes is doable

It's possible I suppose. But whether they will give you an offer is another matter.
Congrats on getting offers. May i ask you when did you submit your application? Also, do you know how long does it take to receive response from unis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending