The Student Room Group

did anyone do hybe x geffen london auditions?

i've seen a lot of negative stuff on twitter and other places about it, so i wanted to know if it was really as bad as everyone has been saying. I know a couple of people who went but they said everything was okay for them, but i wanted to hear some other opinions.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
sorry, ive just seen this now but it was quite awful. If I knew how badly things were gonna turn out I would have auditioned earlier on in the day because I came early rather than wait for my audition slot at 1:00 p.m. The people who auditions before 11:00 a.m. got recorded and had their full one minute of singing however as the day went the standard stopped very quickly. By the time my slot came around at 1:00 p.m. although I did have the full time to sing I was not recorded. However I don't want to complain as I had quite a few friends that auditioned from 3 p.m. and onwards and they were not even given numbers they had 10 seconds to sing and they weren't even given time to introduce themselves. It seems like the woman who hybe employed to do these auditions wasn't given a break for 12 hours so really I can't be shocked on how she started losing interest. In summary, it was just really messy and felt very unto prepared. I think this is many due to the fact that hybe may not have expected so many people to turn up (there were around 900 people by the way) but even that doesn't make sense because they continued accepting people who signed up for the audition and they would have known the amount of people that filled out the Google form

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending