The Student Room Group

UCL Pharmacy/MPharm

I was wondering around when UCL replies for Pharmacy (MPharm), and if the "We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you in due course." email has significance.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jeaeeenll
I was wondering around when UCL replies for Pharmacy (MPharm), and if the "We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you in due course." email has significance.

I applied in October still haven’t heard anything
Reply 2
Original post by jeaeeenll

hey!! i got this email from them right after finishing the entry test (i finished the test jan 6 and got the email on jan 18) and i just got an email asking for an interview today! i think the emails just telling you that theyre looking through your application and will get back to you in 1-2 weeks lol
Reply 3
Original post by rafaaak
hey!! i got this email from them right after finishing the entry test (i finished the test jan 6 and got the email on jan 18) and i just got an email asking for an interview today! i think the emails just telling you that theyre looking through your application and will get back to you in 1-2 weeks lol

Ohhh okay thank you! A bit confused since I finished my interview and test back in Dec, maybe it's to notify the actual decision? Hope so! Thank you again :smile:
hi, I just got an email for a test literally just now and I was wondering if you could tell me in as much detail as possible what the test is mainly based on and if it’s worth revising for!? I heard it’s maths, chem, an essay and situational judgement but I would like to know if the chemistry and maths knowledge is gcse based or alevel based?!
hi! i also got the online test like an hour ago and i’m really confused on when the 24 hour period is. are we supposed to take the test after or before the briefing and id checks?
Original post by aishamkri
hi, I just got an email for a test literally just now and I was wondering if you could tell me in as much detail as possible what the test is mainly based on and if it’s worth revising for!? I heard it’s maths, chem, an essay and situational judgement but I would like to know if the chemistry and maths knowledge is gcse based or alevel based?!

hi! i also got the online test like an hour ago and i’m really confused on when the 24 hour period is. are we supposed to take the test after or before the briefing and id checks?
Hey, so basically i've got the brieifing and ID check today at around 2:45 then once that's over, I've got 24 hours to do the online test. So yeah, after the briefing. By the way, have you heard anything about the typical maths questions there may be???
i’ve heard it just basic maths questions like gcse level eg conversion, decimals sig figs and were allowed a calculator so i’m sure it’s not too bad. i’m worried abut the essay, do you know what it’s gonna be about
Original post by aishamkri
Hey, so basically i've got the brieifing and ID check today at around 2:45 then once that's over, I've got 24 hours to do the online test. So yeah, after the briefing. By the way, have you heard anything about the typical maths questions there may be???

i’ve heard it just basic maths questions like gcse level eg conversion, decimals sig figs and were allowed a calculator so i’m sure it’s not too bad. i’m worried abut the essay, do you know what it’s gonna be about
Reply 10
Has anyone done the test yet
Just did the test and icl I probably messed up the essay, I ended up with only 2 short paragraphs :frown:
Original post by Whoareyou?
Just did the test and icl I probably messed up the essay, I ended up with only 2 short paragraphs :frown:

was the essay like really difficult? and what about the the other questions??
Reply 13
What was the essay on for you
Reply 14

Bro what was your question for the essay?
Original post by ayshab0021
was the essay like really difficult? and what about the the other questions??

Honestly the essay wasn't too bad I was just overthinking it and had a bit of a brain freeze, but all the other questions were really straightforward and I'm sure you will be able to do them well :smile:
Original post by Snaff
Bro what was your question for the essay?

Did you not read the email mentioning confidentiality?
Reply 17
Did you not read the email mentioning confidentiality?

Bro quick hint please they can’t access our details
Original post by Snaff
Bro quick hint please they can’t access our details

Just try for yourself man, nobody will drop hints for you in A level exams either lol
Reply 19
Honestly the essay wasn't too bad I was just overthinking it and had a bit of a brain freeze, but all the other questions were really straightforward and I'm sure you will be able to do them well :smile:

I got an interview did you guys do your interview already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending