The Student Room Group

Help accommodation

So my second choice of uni’s accommodation went online last week and I’m still waiting to hear from my first choice what should I do? If I wait ages and get rejected I will have very bad accom at my second choice but if I withdraw my application from my first choice I might be taking away that chance!!! WHY DO SOME UNIS PUT ACCOMMODATION UP SO EARLY ITS NOT FAIR :frown:
Ps: my second choice has some rooms where its 22 per kitchen and 14 per bathroom #what
Which university is this?

It’s against UCAS rules to incentivise applicants to accept an offer early to secure better accommodation. It’s unlikely that they allocate their accommodation in a way that will disadvantage you for waiting.
Yeah, it’s important to note that the allocation stage is completely separate from the accompanying application phase opening.
Original post by PQ
Which university is this?

It’s against UCAS rules to incentivise applicants to accept an offer early to secure better accommodation. It’s unlikely that they allocate their accommodation in a way that will disadvantage you for waiting.

Keele university have put up their accommodation already but I’m still waiting to hear from Leeds.
Original post by Stressedslay
Keele university have put up their accommodation already but I’m still waiting to hear from Leeds.

They don’t allocate accommodation until mid-July:

https://www.keele.ac.uk/accommodation/howandwhentoapply/#new-september-starters

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending