The Student Room Group

Your current studying struggles

As a student, what are some things that you currently struggle with in school, e.g motivation, knowing how to revise, etc?

if you're in year 10, 11, 12, 13, I would be very grateful for your answer, thanks
Original post by studyinqpeachy
As a student, what are some things that you currently struggle with in school, e.g motivation, knowing how to revise, etc?

if you're in year 10, 11, 12, 13, I would be very grateful for your answer, thanks

I'm in year 12 and I struggle with revising as I am learning stuff so then I end with with much more revision to do at the end of a topic
Hmm for my eldest son (Year 11), he struggles with his memory, so it's a case of having to work really hard to memorise everything that needs to be memorised. It means having to go over and over and over things, because as soon as he's studied something it goes out of his head.

For my second eldest son (Year 8 but he's doing a GCSE), it's the maths part of his subject (Environmental Management) that he has a hard time wrapping his head around. Otherwise he's doing alright, he can memorise things pretty quickly, but the maths questions are where he trips himself up. He's averaging at grade 7 at the moment on past papers but that's without doing so brilliantly on the maths. Something to work on over the next couple of months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending