The Student Room Group

anyone doing digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship

im starting a DTS apprenticeship soon using QA, uni of roehampton and the software engineer pathway. If anyone here is doing a DTS apprenticeship, do you know where i can find a detailed syllabus with whats in each topic? ive been on QA's website that gives an overview but was wondering if someone actually doing the apprenticeship has a more detailed syllabus, are there any textbooks for this? thanks.
Reply 1
Which company are you with?
Reply 2
Original post by Adelekan
Which company are you with?

Amazon
Reply 3
Original post by Andyx34
im starting a DTS apprenticeship soon using QA, uni of roehampton and the software engineer pathway. If anyone here is doing a DTS apprenticeship, do you know where i can find a detailed syllabus with whats in each topic? ive been on QA's website that gives an overview but was wondering if someone actually doing the apprenticeship has a more detailed syllabus, are there any textbooks for this? thanks.

I have just passed the psychometric test and i recieved an invitation to video interview and fairly generic outline of the syllabus but nothing in detail. What type of questions were you asked in the video interview?
Reply 4
Original post by HQ05
I have just passed the psychometric test and i recieved an invitation to video interview and fairly generic outline of the syllabus but nothing in detail. What type of questions were you asked in the video interview?

Well that completely depends on the company, is this for Amazon ?
Reply 5
Hi i'm on this exact pathway, can I get any advice for the aptitude test? And an overview please? thank you
Reply 6
Original post by Andyx34

Here is a link to the modules that should be covered during your independent studies.

http://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/programmedetails/ug20162017/qadigitaltechnologysolutions/index.asp
Hey, are you doing the solutions architect degree apprenticeship?
Reply 8
This is for the digital and technology solutions degree @mariamata.
I just started year 13 (Final year of college) and I need advice on this degree apprenticeship. Couple questions:
Are the interviews difficult?
When/how should I apply?
Does it matter that I have 0 work experience?

That’s all the questions for now.

Someone pls help. 😅
Reply 9
Original post by Brò
I just started year 13 (Final year of college) and I need advice on this degree apprenticeship. Couple questions:
When/how should I apply?

Someone pls help. 😅

as said above, it completely depends on what company you apply to.

Original post by mariamata
Hey, are you doing the solutions architect degree apprenticeship?

im not, im doing SDE apprenticeship, are you doing solutions architect apprenticeship at amazon?
Original post by Brò
When/how should I apply?

Someone pls help. 😅

The interviews I did weren't that hard, they didn't expect me to have a lot of knowledge but at least deep interest in it and someone who's hungry to learn.
Original post by Andyx34

im not, im doing SDE apprenticeship, are you doing solutions architect apprenticeship at amazon?

yeah
I'm due to start the same this year as a degree apprentice with a tech company, I just wondered as I've heard mixed things about QA, how has your overall course been so far, and in the end will you receive a degree from QA or Uni of Roehampton?
Reply 13
Original post by Andyx34

What’s the difference between a SDE and DTS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending