The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Malta Medicine Offer holders 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wagwan everyone, my names Mohammed, I am from the uk, and i got an offer from qmul malta, if theres a gc dm me and lmk.
Original post by pritika.sagar
heyy, I'm pritika and have also received an offer from QMUL Malta for this year! Is there some sort of WhatsApp/ insta group for this year's intake? I'd love to connect with y'all :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 21
Hi, im currently a first year at barts. Please feel free to send me a private message if u have any qs x.
Reply 22
yoo, im trynna create a whatsapp gc for all the new first years so private message me or leave your number in a text so I can add you
Hi, my names Daniel. I’ve also accepted the offer for QMUL Medicine in Malta and I’d love to join the groupchat. I just made this account so I can’t private message for the next 3 days. My IG is daniel__dare4 and my snap is danieldare0004. Would you message me on any of these so I can give you my number privately and you can add me to the groupchat. Thank you.
Reply 24
Hi, my name is Aderin. I’m also starting in September 2023. My insta is ladeifea.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 25
Hi Diya, I have an offer for 2023 asw. I visited the uni last week and they said there is no university accomodation available and that students have to find accomodation themselves. Apparently some emails and whatsapp group info will be given out next week so prospective students can find dorms or accomodation with each other and other qmul students.
Hey guys, I'm a student there, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to private message me here or on ig :smile: hope to be able to help as much as possible x
Reply 27
Original post by inki

No they haven’t yet, i don’t have enough info about accommodation yet sadly

heyy, I'm pritika and have also received an offer from QMUL Malta for this year! Is there some sort of WhatsApp/ insta group for this year's intake? I'd love to connect with y'all :smile:

I was wondering if one has been made and if it has could I be added?
Reply 28
An instagram one has been made , add my instagram @katherinemarden
Original post by Benob04
I was wondering if one has been made and if it has could I be added?
Reply 29
Hi I'm Pearl! I'm an international student from India. I've got an offer from qmul malta as well. If there's a whatsapp group created please dm me on snap (pearl.m2808) so that I can share my number.

Edit: my insta is m.pearl28
(edited 9 months ago)
Hey, my name is Julian. Unfortunately I can't send private messages yet. However I will also be joining QMUL Malta this year and would love to be in the whatsapp group. My insta is julian.szczesniak could you please message me there so I would give you my number privately. Thanks
Original post by Melexris
yoo, im trynna create a whatsapp gc for all the new first years so private message me or leave your number in a text so I can add you
Reply 31
My instagram is m.pearl28. Add me to the group please.
Reply 32
hi my instagram is 5_sinan_6 I hold an unconditional offer. I would love to be added to the group
Reply 33
Hi Ptitika, my son is also an offer holder and I have paid his deposit. Do you have a Whatsapp group

Reply 34
Original post by wazzimed
Hi Ptitika, my son is also an offer holder and I have paid his deposit. Do you have a Whatsapp group

Hello My name is Sharvesh. please message me in whatsapps for +66 623207532 so i can add u the group.
Reply 35
Hi I am Finn and I am holding an offer for 2023. Can i please be added to the group? My number is (44) 07494602979. Thanks !
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 36
Hi i'm Folajimi I would also like to be added to the group chat if there is one as I am looking for accommodation

+44 7454963140
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 37
Hi I am Alpha and I have an offer for 2023. Can I please be added to the Whatsapp group? My number is +44 07936299496. Thanks !
Hi yall can i ask what UCAT score got you in ?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi yall can i ask what UCAT score got you in ?

Heyyy I got 2700 and band 1 and I’m currently in first year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending