The Student Room Group

Midwifery - Edge Hill or LJMU

I’ve been lucky enough to secure an offer for both EHU and LJMU for BSc Midwifery. Only trouble is I can’t decide between the two! Anyone able to give me any pointers or had direct experience and want to give me any advice? Where would you choose?????
Original post by Vedanovember
I’ve been lucky enough to secure an offer for both EHU and LJMU for BSc Midwifery. Only trouble is I can’t decide between the two! Anyone able to give me any pointers or had direct experience and want to give me any advice? Where would you choose?????

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your offers for Midwifery.

If you are unsure about which university to choose, I recommend, if you haven't already to visit the universities and speak to the staff and students directly.

As Midwifery is a regulated course, the curriculum is influenced by the Nursing and Midwifery Council. Therefore, the real differences would be in the placement locations, facilities and placement schedules.

As you hold an offer for Edge Hill, you should have received an invitation to an Offer Holder Day. This is a great chance to see the facilities and speak to the tutors and students to help you make your decision.

I hope this helps. If you would like any further advice, please contact course enquiries at [email protected].

Best of luck with your future studies,

Melissa- Course Enquiries
Reply 2
Hi, I don't know much about the midwifery courses themselves but one advantage LJMU has is its campus is right in the city centre :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending