The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Sport and exercise science offers

Hi!
Has anyone heard back from Durham about the sport and exercise science course starting next year? On my application i was flagged for sporting excellence so i have been in contact with the sport department, however i haven't heard anything back regarding my application for a while.
Thanks!
Original post by JackFB
Hi!
Has anyone heard back from Durham about the sport and exercise science course starting next year? On my application i was flagged for sporting excellence so i have been in contact with the sport department, however i haven't heard anything back regarding my application for a while.
Thanks!

Hiya

I know waiting can be an anxious time but please know that the admissions team are working very hard to get answers out as soon as possible. I've been in your position as well and am also currently waiting to hear back from employers regarding internships, so totally empathize with you. What I can say is that no news is still good news so keep hope x

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by JackFB
Hi!
Thanks!

Hey! I've applied too, and still haven't heard anything yet. Have you heard back yet?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I've applied too, and still haven't heard anything yet. Have you heard back yet?

heya,
i haven't got anything back yet, but apparently they're starting to give them out from tonight.
Original post by JackFB
heya,
i haven't got anything back yet, but apparently they're starting to give them out from tonight.

hey, i phoned them today for something and in the process asked for an update and the lady said there was nothing on my application but hopefully and looked like i was getting an offer and said not to be stressed if i didnt hear by the 21st because they were behind. Come to get an update from UCAS and that i got rejected, but i looked at the timestamp on UCAS and it was before I phoned the lady - really confused as to why she said that then.

Hopefully, you hear some better news.

Quick Reply

Latest