The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

offers

has anyone heard from city university for optometry 2023 entry?
Original post by khizzer69

have you done the interview and if so..what kind of questions do they ask? 😅
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Hey, I have heard back. I got an offer however need to achieve AAB. No interview was given. Just a direct offer? However this may be because I’m a private /mature student ? No idea :smile:
Original post by reenyyy190303
Hey, I have heard back. I got an offer however need to achieve AAB. No interview was given. Just a direct offer? However this may be because I’m a private /mature student ? No idea :smile:

When did they get back to you?
They got back to me around 2 weeks ago.
Reply 5
Original post by reenyyy190303

I received an offer too! i don’t believe an interview is required either (as i was just given a straight offer also) best of luck for the future (:
Hey, are you a private or mature student too?
Lol.
Reply 7

Hi, I got an unconditional from them. I’m putting Aston as firm and if I don’t get in I’ll be heading to city ldn for Optom
That’s kl, might see you in September
Reply 9
Hey! I got an offer aswell but my requirements are ABB (i’m not sure at all why but lucky me haha) Also i did not require an interview either, so i’m guessing they didn’t give an interview to any applicants? honestly not too sure lol.
Reply 10
Hey! I got an offer aswell but my requirements are ABB (i’m not sure at all why but lucky me haha) Also i did not require an interview either, so i’m guessing they didn’t give an interview to any applicants? honestly not too sure lol.

baso with city i didn’t have an interview with the rest i did
Reply 11
Original post by scrippo77
have you done the interview and if so..what kind of questions do they ask? 😅

i didn’t require an interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending