The Student Room Group

secondary school fights

hi there everyone one sorry to distrub anyone in the morning but i just wanted ask for your experience for fight happen in school espicallyy in secondary school
That's a good question. A wild situation to propose, but good that you asked. You would think that basically grown adults would be able to control themselves in a borderline professional environment, and yet half of these students are still clinging to their middle school dramas. I am well beyond those years, but I can distinctly remember an event during my freshman year when some students were getting out of control and inserting myself between them exclaiming something to the effect of "we are paying to be here, grow up", etc etc.

But more to the point of your question: When you are out in public and a fight breaks out, do you get involved? - IE, break it up? I think most of us would prefer to stay out of it, especially if we didn't know the people. But if there was a fight in your workplace, between colleagues, you would do something then, right? I would Certainly be a lot more likely to try to stop it..

At my school we received training recently about conflict management. We were presented with a number of scenarios and learned a number of different approaches towards mitigating them. I would hope that your school would provide you with similar training, especially with the way the world is these days.
Reply 2
ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending