The Student Room Group

best ways to study for bio, chem and physics?

students who get 8’s and 9’s for these subjects, please let me know what you do and how you revise to get these grades!
When revising make sure you are doing active recall by doing blurting, flashcards and past exam questions. Physics and maths tutor website is really useful! Also making sure you analyse your mistakes so you don't make the same error again.
Original post by jahnavimenon
students who get 8’s and 9’s for these subjects, please let me know what you do and how you revise to get these grades!

Heya!
use effective revision methods such as active recall, flashcards, blurting etc. Make sure you also do lots of practice questions by topic and year! If it helps, Study Mind has free science resources from revision notes to practice questions :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by jahnavimenon

-go over weaker topics, and watch youtube videos, and make condensed notes on the stuff you don't understand!
-use congito's videos and website, helped me identify weaker areas, and had good questions
-use pmt for past paper topic questions, identify language of mark schemes especially for biology and chemistry
-use past papers!!
-memorise and review often using active recall and blurting
-use a revision guide to revisit everything you have covered

Quick Reply

Latest