The Student Room Group

TfL 2023 Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ldnboy
Just had an email confirming I’m on the reserve list for the assessment centre which is due to take place next week. It said I performed well but because of the limited places available, I couldn’t be offered a place. This is obviously sad but onwards and upwards… here’s to hoping a space comes available for the AC. They sent me preparatory materials for it. It’s meant to be taking place next week.

Good luck to everyone else. TfL is my top choice for an apprenticeship so it is disheartening. Fingers crossed though!

sorry to hear this pal hope you can still get a place.
Reply 41
Original post by Unknown_030
sorry to hear this pal hope you can still get a place.

Thank you. I knew it was super competitive but yes, fingers crossed still. For reference: it was for Level 6 General Management Degree if anyone is wondering what scheme.
Original post by Anoni190
Thanks mate. SDE Test Centre.

Best of luck

How did it go?
Original post by ConnieStudies
Yeah that’s what I’m waiting for too

Hey any luck with your application?
guys i just got an invite to the ac for business analyst! i declined though as i already have an offer someplace else
Reply 45
Original post by Ethereal001
guys i just got an invite to the ac for business analyst! i declined though as i already have an offer someplace else

Aw that’s amazing - well done! I’m hoping I get an offer for General Management this week. I’ve got an AC elsewhere though so fingers crossed.

Congrats! May I ask What date they have given you?
thursday 8th june

Congrats! May I ask What date they have given you?
thursday 8th june

Thanks. A lot of time then compared to others
thursday 8th june

One more thing, when did you get the last email that they are shortlisting for AC? Feel like I’ve been waiting forever for them to confirm
Original post by ConnieStudies
I got this response from my email:

“Thank you for your email.

We are currently in the process of reviewing second assessments, ranking, and then inviting successful applicants to the third and final assessment.

Please keep an eye on your emails, including your junk/spam folders, to ensure you do not miss any updates.

We appreciate your patience and wish you the best with your application.”

I also received this too. Did you end up getting an update after this ?
Reply 51
Late update but last week (I believe) I had an email saying that I was unsuccessful and that there were no available places for me. I have another AC this week, so fingers crossed.
Original post by ldnboy
Thank you. I knew it was super competitive but yes, fingers crossed still. For reference: it was for Level 6 General Management Degree if anyone is wondering what scheme.

Hey any luck with a call back for the TFL ac?
Reply 53
Hey any luck with a call back for the TFL ac?

Refer to the above post. I was unsuccessful altogether. They had no more spaces for AC.
Anyone got a response recently?
Reply 55
I got a reply about 6 weeks after I completed my video interview. yesterday to be exact
Anyone got a response recently?
Reply 56
Original post by mohw91
I've applied for the signalling and controls apprenticeship. Which one have you applied for?

how'd it go?
Original post by cemops29
I got a reply about 6 weeks after I completed my video interview. yesterday to be exact

ah ok so what’s the outcome. You onto the Asessment centre ?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 58
ah ok so what’s the outcome. You onto the Asessment centre ?

Yeah, you?
Original post by cemops29
Yeah, you?

Oh nice. Nah still waiting same situation for like 2months now. They said around a week ago they are still shortlisting. What date have they given you btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending