The Student Room Group

Kingston or UAL

Hello, I recently got offers from Kingston university and UAL (Chelsea college of art) in their Art & Design Courses. But I am unsure on which one I should go to. Overall I like both the courses but I am really worried about the diversity. I want to be able to feel comfortable in the environment I will be studying in as an ethic minority. It would be helpful if someone with experience can help me differentiate the diversity for both the universities in general and the art departments if possible! Thank you!
Have you visited each?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you visited each?

I have been to the Kingston offer day but unfortunately not the UAL one yet. Though I did attend their online open day. The Kingston offer day went well but I didn’t really get much out of it when it comes to diversity as I didn’t get to interact much with others.
The joy of FAD applications is that you can accept both offers and decide in august which to take up
Reply 4
Personally, as an international student, I don't think diversity should be a primary deciding factor for what university that you would be going. I think the best thing to do is to read more academic reviews of both courses and make a decision accordingly.

Quick Reply

Latest