The Student Room Group

Can I quit work for this?

Scroll to see replies

Thank you for your insights. Yes, I meant if it's not being ditched where it's used elsewhere, then it likely isn't a huge threat (at least I don't think). And the software doesn't produce a solution, it only allows people to test their theories and compare how it played out in the past and on current races. I like using it to test the theories I see to try to build my strategy. I like that it looks at historical data comparing how the favourites turned out, rather than what forms to look at to choose a favourite. I see it as a very useful tool but again, I am very new. So again thank you for your insights.
Original post by CuriousGeorgeRSA
Thank you for your insights. Yes, I meant if it's not being ditched where it's used elsewhere, then it likely isn't a huge threat (at least I don't think). And the software doesn't produce a solution, it only allows people to test their theories and compare how it played out in the past and on current races. I like using it to test the theories I see to try to build my strategy. I like that it looks at historical data comparing how the favourites turned out, rather than what forms to look at to choose a favourite. I see it as a very useful tool but again, I am very new. So again thank you for your insights.

I'd be interested in knowing how much the 2 main guys who developed it make per month from using it, as opposed to selling it. Ditto the most successful users.

Another thought, do most successful users make the majority of money from backing or laying?
Unfortunately that is information I won't share right now because it is talked about in the member's group and I have to respect the confines of their forum. That being said, a blog is being rolled out mid February and as time progresses I will be posting articles of interviews with members. If anything relevant becomes publicly available, I'll definitely let you know.
Original post by CuriousGeorgeRSA
Unfortunately that is information I won't share right now because it is talked about in the member's group and I have to respect the confines of their forum. That being said, a blog is being rolled out mid February and as time progresses I will be posting articles of interviews with members. If anything relevant becomes publicly available, I'll definitely let you know.

Understandable. I'd be interested in the blog, not least because I haven't done any serious backing or laying since before Covid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending