The Student Room Group

Have anyone heard from either KCL or UCL pharmacy yet?(offer/rejection)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moxiemi
An update from me; my application was unsuccessful with the reason being that it wasn’t as strong as other applications. I’m not sure why exactly as I have predicted full grades and the online test wasn’t difficult at all. I wasn’t even considered for an interview either. It could be my personal statement, but I don’t know at this point since I was rejected from KCL too.

Whaaaaat no! I struggled to finish the test yet they havent said anything fr like two months, they r setting me up fr a slow burn . Tbh forget ucl and king’s college guess I’ll be going Kingston
When did u do the test and when did u get rejected? 😞
Original post by tullywully10
same and i thought i did well on the online test too. not sure why ucl have rejected me tbh
(Original post by Munchkins270)When did u do the test and when did u get rejected? 😞

Original post by Munchkins270
When did u do the test and when did u get rejected? 😞

i did the test around the beginning of march and got rejected yesterday
Original post by tullywully10
(Original post by Munchkins270)When did u do the test and when did u get rejected? 😞

i did the test around the beginning of march and got rejected yesterday

I see , well they haven’t been eager to give me an interview so I can only assume I have been rejected , oh well I guess we could join pharmacy before it got competitive yet medicine students still look at us like we are some sort of trash that had it easy
Whaaaaat no! I struggled to finish the test yet they havent said anything fr like two months, they r setting me up fr a slow burn . Tbh forget ucl and king’s college guess I’ll be going Kingston

same ive firmed kingston

I got an offer from Kingston too, ucl rejected me after the test and interview and kcl haven't responded. See u at Kingston ig 🥲
Original post by moxiemi
No word from UCL yet- checked the google forms for any Pharmacy offer/rejections and found none either.

For KCL however, heard back 2 days ago, got rejected with the reason of my application not being strong enough.

Hope this helped and wish you the best of luck!

Hi may I ask what work experience and extracurriculars you did when applying? why do you think kcl rejected you? I want to apply to pharmacy too hopefully.
Original post by 17rbegum
Hi may I ask what work experience and extracurriculars you did when applying? why do you think kcl rejected you? I want to apply to pharmacy too hopefully.

Hi, I did work experience in customer service and in pharmacy as a pharmacy assistant, and for extracurriculars; student tutoring and being head of student council to demonstrate leadership and teamwork etc. and I also mentioned art and music competitions in regards to time management while I also work on schoolwork and the likes.

KCL never gave me a reason and rejected me before any form of correspondence such as an interview, so I’m not entirely sure. It could really just be that I didn’t have enough down on my personal statement, since I had full predicted grades.

Hope this helped and I wish you the best of luck in your applications!
Original post by moxiemi
Hi, I did work experience in customer service and in pharmacy as a pharmacy assistant, and for extracurriculars; student tutoring and being head of student council to demonstrate leadership and teamwork etc. and I also mentioned art and music competitions in regards to time management while I also work on schoolwork and the likes.

KCL never gave me a reason and rejected me before any form of correspondence such as an interview, so I’m not entirely sure. It could really just be that I didn’t have enough down on my personal statement, since I had full predicted grades.

Hope this helped and I wish you the best of luck in your applications!

Thank you for the response, did UCL give you an interview? are the interviewers very harsh?
Original post by 17rbegum
Thank you for the response, did UCL give you an interview? are the interviewers very harsh?

No interview, but they did give me the online test. Questions were easy enough, just basic maths etc. but I got rejected by UCL after too.
Original post by youyearslater
I got an offer from Kingston too, ucl rejected me after the test and interview and kcl haven't responded. See u at Kingston ig 🥲

Just got rejected from ucl after waiting for those mugs after three months see u lot at Kingston
You know there is some ik who predicted themselves an a* for chemistry and got into kings and ucl . They also probs used an essay typer online. Tbh ur only chances to get into those courses was probably getting a*aa for predicted or be a medicine student. The only reason why pharmacy is saturated is cause of all of these medicine students going there after being rejected
Reply 32
Original post by moxiemi
An update from me; my application was unsuccessful with the reason being that it wasn’t as strong as other applications. I’m not sure why exactly as I have predicted full grades and the online test wasn’t difficult at all. I wasn’t even considered for an interview either. It could be my personal statement, but I don’t know at this point since I was rejected from KCL too.

what were ur predicted grades?
Reply 33
Original post by jerryhhh
Been waiting for so long.

hey did you get into kcl? I’m applying this year and i was wondering if i could get some help and advice
Original post by moxiemi
No interview, but they did give me the online test. Questions were easy enough, just basic maths etc. but I got rejected by UCL after too.
Hi, may I ask how long it was after the taking the test that you were rejected?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending