The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Business management at Newcastle

Hi, so I am just wondering why the student satisfaction on the course seems to be so low, as there are many reasons I’d love to go to Newcastle, but I have to question the satisfaction of 60% on the uni guide, and also the only 69% who get 2:1s or above, can any current students answer why these stats might be a bit low?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so I am just wondering why the student satisfaction on the course seems to be so low, as there are many reasons I’d love to go to Newcastle, but I have to question the satisfaction of 60% on the uni guide, and also the only 69% who get 2:1s or above, can any current students answer why these stats might be a bit low?

Hi,

Our Business School, as well as all Academic Schools across the university, constantly work to improve the student experience across all of their courses. They always welcome feedback from current students and use this to improve the student experience for current and future students.

If you would like to ask a current student at our Business School about their experience, you can do so by using our UniBuddy tool which allows you to talk to current students on courses across the university.

If you would like to talk to the Business School about the satisfaction and academic achievement of our students, you can contact them by emailing [email protected].

Hope this helps :smile:

Hana
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending