The Student Room Group

Lincoln Pharmacy 2023

Has anyone received an interview offer yet from Lincoln for Pharmacy? Or has anyone received an offer and had an interview yet. Been waiting for months and I’ve not heard a thing from them😭
Reply 1
Original post by Kakiiii
Has anyone received an interview offer yet from Lincoln for Pharmacy? Or has anyone received an offer and had an interview yet. Been waiting for months and I’ve not heard a thing from them😭

No I haven’t yet either, been waiting for months as well! 😭😭
Reply 2
Original post by Esh2467
No I haven’t yet either, been waiting for months as well! 😭😭

I’m just praying that we get some sort of a response by this month hopefully 🤞
It’s so tiring and frustrating waiting this long 😭
Reply 3
I'm on the same boat, I feel like it's sinking...
Why are they taking so long
Reply 4
Original post by Lyn0987
I'm on the same boat, I feel like it's sinking...
Why are they taking so long

I saw a recent thread where some people mentioned being interviewed already. I think it’s just a matter of time now but it’s frustrating 😭
Reply 5
Original post by Kakiiii
I saw a recent thread where some people mentioned being interviewed already. I think it’s just a matter of time now but it’s frustrating 😭

Let us know if anyone else gets a response still waiting 😭
Reply 6
Original post by Esh2467
Let us know if anyone else gets a response still waiting 😭

Sure we should all update once we get any word or any offer so at least our minds are put at ease 😂😭
Reply 7
I have emailed Lincoln and they have said that they have received a high amount of applications for pharmacy for this academic year, so unfortunately due to this waiting times are longer than usual and that
you will hear back in due course...
Reply 8
Original post by Esh2467
I have emailed Lincoln and they have said that they have received a high amount of applications for pharmacy for this academic year, so unfortunately due to this waiting times are longer than usual and that

Hey thanks for the message. Yeah I didn’t want to email regarding the progress of my application only because I didn’t know if it would be right for me to do so. Hopefully we hear some time soon
Reply 9
Original post by Esh2467

Just out of curiosity, is Lincoln your first choice for pharmacy 😊
Original post by Kakiiii
Just out of curiosity, is Lincoln your first choice for pharmacy 😊

It’s one of my top choices!
(edited 11 months ago)
I'm hoping to make lincoln my firm
Reply 12
Original post by Lyn0987
I'm hoping to make lincoln my firm

Same it’s the wait. They’ve got about six weeks left to respond. I hope it comes quickly 😭😭
Have you looked into accommodation? if you get a place where do want to stay
Reply 14
Original post by Lyn0987
Have you looked into accommodation? if you get a place where do want to stay

Probably Lincoln Courts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending