The Student Room Group

My diploma just got denied and now no job offerings what do i do?

I completed my diploma program in April 2021 I recently just logged back into my student portal to see why I haven’t been closing the deals on any job opportunities.
Ends up my diploma got reviewed and it’s now denied which could possibly answer to why I’m not getting any jobs right?
Is there any advice in what I should do.. I hear if your caught cheating your expelled but I never received a letter or email if expulsion
Should i just go to my hometown college and get a new diploma since I never got an expulsion letter?
Original post by Jordan251
I completed my diploma program in April 2021 I recently just logged back into my student portal to see why I haven’t been closing the deals on any job opportunities.
Ends up my diploma got reviewed and it’s now denied which could possibly answer to why I’m not getting any jobs right?
Is there any advice in what I should do.. I hear if your caught cheating your expelled but I never received a letter or email if expulsion
Should i just go to my hometown college and get a new diploma since I never got an expulsion letter?

What is this diploma for?
Original post by Dnsnnssn

I think that OP is not in the UK.
Reply 3
Original post by Dnsnnssn

Business management
Original post by Jordan251
Business management

Are you in the UK?
Reply 5
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Are you in the UK?

No not in the uk it’s the only forum I could find for advice about this
All you can do is contact the institution that was supposed to issue it and find out why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending