The Student Room Group

Do I tell her how I feel about her and risk it all?

Hi guys, I hope you can help me with some advice on what I should do.

I'm F22 and I really am falling for my friend (Let's call her H (F24)). H is bisexual and has just got out of a toxic relationship, though she is still speaking to him and told me that they are not together they're just having s*x. Anyway, me and H have been to the gay clubs together most weeks since she and her ex broke up. She told me she thinks we're going to sleep together soon, we have made out so many times and the last time we were out, I was dancing with a guy in a regular club and she pulled me away from him, and kept telling me she was getting jealous.

Tomorrow night me and H are going out with some of our friends. I don't know whether to tell her how I feel about her. She's told me before that she keeps holding onto her toxic ex because she hasn't got anything else. I have tried over the past few weeks to show her I'd do anything for her, how I would drop everything for her. I want to tell her how I feel or at least maybe hint more at it but I have no idea how or whether that's even a good idea. I just really like her and I just want her to be able to see that there is someone standing right in front of her who can and will give her the world and more...she doesn't need to hold onto her ex because I'm literally here.

I just don't know what to do, and it's driving me insane haha :crazy:
"She told me she thinks we're going to sleep together soon, we have made out so many times and the last time we were out, I was dancing with a guy in a regular club and she pulled me away from him, and kept telling me she was getting jealous."

"I don't know whether to tell her how I feel about her"

"I want to tell her how I feel or at least maybe hint more at it but I have no idea how or whether that's even a good idea"

I've cut and pasted the key sentences from your post. IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING? 🤨

Just tell her tomorrow night, this ain't rocket science is it? She's obviously into you. Jesus she even told you she wants to sleep with you. Maybe it could be more? But you'll never know unless you go and find out 😁
Go for it.
One of those rare occasions where just being up front is likely to be the best approach. She can hardly be surprised at where this was going.
Hey there! :colondollar: It sounds like you're in a tough situation. It's great that you care about H so much and want to be there for her, but it's important to consider her feelings and boundaries as well.

Before telling her how you feel, try to have an open and honest conversation with her about where she's at emotionally and what she wants. It's possible that she's not ready for a relationship yet or may not feel the same way about you.

It's important to respect her decision and not pressure her into anything she's not comfortable with. It's also important to take care of yourself and not get too invested in someone who may not be ready or able to reciprocate your feelings.

In any case, communication is key, so try to have an open and honest conversation with H and see where things go from there. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending