The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Regarding refund of my tuition fee

I paid 11020£ to presume my masters in BPP university London,but unfortunately due to my issues I canceled my enrollment and request for refund , it’s been more than one year till now I didn’t received my refund,whenever I contact them through mail they will say contact your agent,he will assist,but when I ask my agent he will say same answer till waiting for approval.now my agent also not responding to my calls and messages.can anyone help with this
Thanks
Reply 1
I imagine the contractual arrangements for refunds will be clearly defined. Best to understand these and if you are due a refund to send a formal letter requesting it and then get on the phone chasing it up. If you’re not able to manage the phone conversation yourself, get some help from the students union or a solicitor. For this amount it’s worth paying someone to help if you need it
BPP University
BPP University
Thanks for your reply,may I know how to contact student unions or solicitor .are they really gonna help with this. Can please suggest me . I am tried calling them sending mails to college and to my agent.all my efforts becoming helpless . And also tried to contact vice - chancellor in LinkedIn but does not worked for me
thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending