The Student Room Group

how to get boys to approach me

I'm 16 f and I'll often see boy's looking at me or glancing back at me but they rarely approach me and when they do it's always the scary types. I think I'm decently attractive but I'm thinking maybe they sense my lack of confidence and just don't approach maybe? how do I get boy's to approach me
It’s more than likely the guys lack of confidence if they find you attractive.. I’m speaking from personal experience here but when I was in my mid teens I had really bad confidence issues and hated how I looked so I’d never approach a girl just out of fear of total rejection…annoyingly enough later on in life I’ve had a few lass’s from back in the day say they thought I was really attractive… wish they’d mentioned it before 😖😖😂.. I think it’s a bit awkward for most people your age nowadays though.. especially with all of the fake and photoshopped stuff on social media and the high expectations it then causes people to have regarding their appearance… I’d say just bite the bullet and approach someone if you like them.. you’ll probably find you’ll receive positive reactions above anything
THere are a couple of ways
All of them leagal
First of all you need to understand what you want from a relationship and then work on that. Shoot me a DM if u like
Jake
x
Don't wait for boys to come to you. Approach them instead.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16 f and I'll often see boy's looking at me or glancing back at me but they rarely approach me and when they do it's always the scary types. I think I'm decently attractive but I'm thinking maybe they sense my lack of confidence and just don't approach maybe? how do I get boy's to approach me

Why don’t you approach them?
Reply 5
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Why don’t you approach them?

Idk dont want them to think im a hoe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending