The Student Room Group

LAET admission 2023

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has recieved an offer yet?And if not when we will recieve them? And my predicted are art-8 bio-8 eng lang-8 eng lit-8 french-7 history-8 maths-8 physics-7 RE-7
Reply 1
All of my friends got their offers today and my friend called LAET before and they said that they are going to spread the decisions between days.
Hello, I applied for LAET 2023, and didn't get an offer. Has anyone got any advice for what to do from now? I really want to go to lae... can I still enroll without an offer?? :')
Reply 3
Hi I also didn’t get an offer. So I advise for you to go there on results day, but make sure that you have 7’s and above otherwise they will turn you away. However this is not certain, so make sure that you have secure places at at least one more school or two.

Original post by xspyderzx
Hello, I applied for LAET 2023, and didn't get an offer. Has anyone got any advice for what to do from now? I really want to go to lae... can I still enroll without an offer?? :')
Original post by Iman J
Hi I also didn’t get an offer. So I advise for you to go there on results day, but make sure that you have 7’s and above otherwise they will turn you away. However this is not certain, so make sure that you have secure places at at least one more school or two

Will do, thank you! 😊
Reply 5
Original post by bmnkiro
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has recieved an offer yet?And if not when we will recieve them? And my predicted are art-8 bio-8 eng lang-8 eng lit-8 french-7 history-8 maths-8 physics-7 RE-7

I received an offer yesterday with similar predicteds to yours. I have predicted a 9 in maths tho and 6s in English (I Applied for Maths, F Maths, Physics, and Chemistry)

Quick Reply

Latest