The Student Room Group

Student finance question

Hi, so for my student finance, I have been told that my maximum amount is 6,700 roughly, that's with me asking for the higher amount, but this is nowhere near enough? the amount is the amount I've been told i would get before I have submitted my application, and they haven't checked my parent's income yet, which is quite low. Can the maximum amount change when they check my parent's income?
Original post by Cimotar
Hi, so for my student finance, I have been told that my maximum amount is 6,700 roughly, that's with me asking for the higher amount, but this is nowhere near enough? the amount is the amount I've been told i would get before I have submitted my application, and they haven't checked my parent's income yet, which is quite low. Can the maximum amount change when they check my parent's income?

Hi there, In order for the team to assess you for the funding you are entitled to receive your parents would need to provide their financial information in order for the team to review the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending