The Student Room Group

NIHR Sheffield BRC PhD Studentships

Has anyone heard back from/ been invited to interview for the NIHR Sheffield BRC PhD studentships yet????
Hey, I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't been contacted yet. I applied but haven't heard back yet either. There's still three weeks for them to respond, they said they'll get back to people within six weeks. I know someone who has been contacted but they were rejected.
Reply 2
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know about the six weeks thing! I heard back from them the day after my original post
Original post by Charisss
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know about the six weeks thing! I heard back from them the day after my original post

No worries! Did you manage to get through to interviews?
Reply 4
Original post by Ally44263
No worries! Did you manage to get through to interviews?

Yep I have an interview on the 21st! How about you??
I just got an email today saying I'd been rejected, which is a shame. I've asked them if they can provide feedback.

Can I ask about your background? I'm currently a master's student averaging a 1st, I got a 2:1 at undergrad and I'm wondering if people applying got better undergrad grades than me or have already completed their masters?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! I hope they give you some helpful feedback.

As for background - I am finishing up an integrated master's at the moment and am predicted a low 1st.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending