The Student Room Group

ANNAPURNA student tours ?

Hi! I’m going on my Gap year in September and wanting to do a tour in Nepal for 2 weeks which includes a trek to the Annapurna base camp/ Poon Hill. That isn’t crazy expensive and will have a similar ish age group ( I will be 18) anyone have any advice? Thanks! I’m doing a project with GVI after in Pokhara.
I would love to visit Nepal it looks stunning! Annapurna base camp will be a challenge, for tours maybe check out G Adventures who are one of the best adventure travel companies. There are lots of Nepal gap year trips, I guess local companies will be cheaper, but with going with an international tour company you will prob have more likeminded travellers from around the world.
Original post by amelia1234567891
Hi! I’m going on my Gap year in September and wanting to do a tour in Nepal for 2 weeks which includes a trek to the Annapurna base camp/ Poon Hill. That isn’t crazy expensive and will have a similar ish age group ( I will be 18) anyone have any advice? Thanks! I’m doing a project with GVI after in Pokhara.

Hi! I am doing the exact same thing next April! Doing the gvi project in Nepal too after! Have you found a good company to do the first two weeks with, as I’m also currently looking! Amelia xx

Quick Reply

Latest