The Student Room Group

Channel 4 Apprenticeships 2023

Has anyone applied for any Channel 4 apprenticeships this year? I applied for 3 of them about 6 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything back and I was just wondering if it was just me that hadn’t heard anything
Reply 1
Original post by eillex
Has anyone applied for any Channel 4 apprenticeships this year? I applied for 3 of them about 6 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything back and I was just wondering if it was just me that hadn’t heard anything

hi I also applied a while ago at the end of February and haven't heard anything either. it's good to know I'm not the only one lol
Reply 2
hi, I am actually in the same boat as you. I applied in February and haven't heard from them. I've actually e-mailed them and asked about updates on applications, and it seems like they have quite a lot of applications to go through and they are yet to start their interview process on most roles. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Akimoz
hi, I am actually in the same boat as you. I applied in February and haven't heard from them. I've actually e-mailed them and asked about updates on applications, and it seems like they have quite a lot of applications to go through and they are yet to start their interview process on most roles. Hope this helps :smile:

that's good to know. I was considering emailing them after the Easter weekend if I still hadn't heard by like Wednesday
hey.. i applied aswell. i was sent an email last week just saying they’ve had a lot of applicants and they’ll get back to me soon. although people have started hearing back, one of my friends got rejected on Friday
Reply 5
Original post by a.dega
hi I also applied a while ago at the end of February and haven't heard anything either. it's good to know I'm not the only one lol

hi, have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Akimoz
Hi, i still haven’t heard anything! another one of my friends got rejected so it seems like they may be rejecting people first before they get to the interviews
Original post by eillex
Reply 8
Original post by eillex

Hi, sorry for the late reply. But they have actually replied to me around 2 weeks ago and said that due to high volume of application, a high proportion of the candidates will not progress which I am guessing, have not been selected (Check your junk folder, I realised that all the e-mails that I received from them ended in my junk folder).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending