The Student Room Group

GCSE

is the gcse exam hard..... i do not want to fail
or by any chance did the teachers help????????
Original post by zeeperiodt
is the gcse exam hard..... i do not want to fail
or by any chance did the teachers help????????

2 questions:
1. There are lots of GCSE exams so which one (subject) are you taking?
2. Are you doing it self-study?

In general GCSEs aren’t very hard to pass if you know the content and how the questions work but do require a fair bit of work to get really good grades (7-9), and it’s fairly important to have a teacher’s help in this.
Reply 2
Original post by squiddy135
2 questions:
1. There are lots of GCSE exams so which one (subject) are you taking?
2. Are you doing it self-study?

In general GCSEs aren’t very hard to pass if you know the content and how the questions work but do require a fair bit of work to get really good grades (7-9), and it’s fairly important to have a teacher’s help in this.

i am actually still in year 10, and i am thinking of picking; math foundation, English, English literature, Science, Biology, Cooking, and physics. And also of course i am doing self study and i need to make my mum proud
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by zeeperiodt
i am actually still in year 10, and i am thinking of picking; math foundation, English, English literature, Science, Biology, Cooking, and physics. And also of course i am doing self study and i need to make my mum proud

Most of those shouldn’t be too hard, I assume by science you mean double science (slightly less content than separate sciences - 2 GCSEs not 3). The only thing would be that I assume there are practical elements in cooking?
But yeah by the sounds of it you’re more than capable of doing this - but make sure to ask teachers for help if and when you need it.
Reply 4
Original post by squiddy135
Most of those shouldn’t be too hard, I assume by science you mean double science (slightly less content than separate sciences - 2 GCSEs not 3). The only thing would be that I assume there are practical elements in cooking?
But yeah by the sounds of it you’re more than capable of doing this - but make sure to ask teachers for help if and when you need it.

Yh, double science.
Thank you so much:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest