The Student Room Group

Student Finance England - what I put down in financial information

I am a current University student and want to apply for maintenance loan. I have to add information on salary and taxable state benefits which I can do.

The problem is that my mum and dad are separated and separated a month ago, and maintenance loan application asks for financial information from year 2020-2021.

Do I have to include the amount of taxable state benefits both claimed or do I just give my mum & then give the proof they are separated?
Original post by School Life
I am a current University student and want to apply for maintenance loan. I have to add information on salary and taxable state benefits which I can do.

The problem is that my mum and dad are separated and separated a month ago, and maintenance loan application asks for financial information from year 2020-2021.

Do I have to include the amount of taxable state benefits both claimed or do I just give my mum & then give the proof they are separated?

Hi there,

We would only require your mothers income if that is the parent you are in most contact with, along with evidence of ther separation.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending