The Student Room Group

Bath Pharmacy Interview

I have it tmmrw plis halp
Reply 1
Didn’t apply to bath however my biggest tip in what I think contributed to alot of my success in the interviews is familiarising yourself with Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals document on google, and integrating them in your answers as much as possible
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by AJ_234
Didn’t apply to bath however my biggest tip in what I think contributed to alot of my success in the interviews is familiarising yourself with Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals document on google, and integrating them in your answers as much as possible

Hiya,
Thanks for info, I did look over it before my interview!
*********************************BATH INTERVIEW INFO**************************************************************
-First off, I have to say the interviewer was soo incredibly nice! Like I have had 2 interviews before my Bath one and they were nowhere near as nice as this guy!
1) SCENARIO: There's a paragraph about a scenario and underneath are the NHS values. You are just asked what you'd do in that situation.
2) MATH QUESTION: So I took like 4 minutes to come up with an answer and I got it right but He said it was fairly easy and straightforward. It was a pharmacy calculation one. I found it confusing but yeah I managed it hehe.
3) WHY PHARMACY: Do I even need to explain?
***************************BATH INTERVVIEW INFO***********************************************************************
Ya I hope I got in guys. Hope this helps, I am literally risking my life once again for you guys.
Love,
Burpla
Reply 3
Original post by Burpla
Hiya,
Thanks for info, I did look over it before my interview!
*********************************BATH INTERVIEW INFO**************************************************************
-First off, I have to say the interviewer was soo incredibly nice! Like I have had 2 interviews before my Bath one and they were nowhere near as nice as this guy!
1) SCENARIO: There's a paragraph about a scenario and underneath are the NHS values. You are just asked what you'd do in that situation.
2) MATH QUESTION: So I took like 4 minutes to come up with an answer and I got it right but He said it was fairly easy and straightforward. It was a pharmacy calculation one. I found it confusing but yeah I managed it hehe.
3) WHY PHARMACY: Do I even need to explain?
***************************BATH INTERVVIEW INFO***********************************************************************
Ya I hope I got in guys. Hope this helps, I am literally risking my life once again for you guys.
Love,
Burpla

lol big risk you'll probs get banned
Reply 4
Original post by AJ_234
lol big risk you'll probs get banned

waaaaaaaa well thats why i didn't say what specifically i got, just a broad overview, i gave the same info as the bath email does but from my perspective
Reply 5
Ohh okay my bad😂 I didn’t apply to Bath so I didn’t know about what they had said abt the interview

Original post by Burpla
waaaaaaaa well thats why i didn't say what specifically i got, just a broad overview, i gave the same info as the bath email does but from my perspective

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending