The Student Room Group

Second degree (EQL funding questioning)

Hi

I already have a degree already which was gained through the open university (3 years of study through part time - at full time intensity)

Is the following course eligible for tuition fee funding as an EQL exempt course please?

Open University
- BA (Honours) Health and Social Care - course code R26 (part time course studied at full time intesity)

https://www.open.ac.uk/courses/health-social-care/degrees/ba-health-social-care-r26

Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Parttimequestion
Hi

I already have a degree already which was gained through the open university (3 years of study through part time - at full time intensity)

Is the following course eligible for tuition fee funding as an EQL exempt course please?

Open University
- BA (Honours) Health and Social Care - course code R26 (part time course studied at full time intesity)

https://www.open.ac.uk/courses/health-social-care/degrees/ba-health-social-care-r26

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you please confirm when this course begins?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you please confirm when this course begins?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme

This course begins in October 2023

Thanks
Hi Graeme

Thanks
Hi Graeme

Thanks

Just to make you aware, the SFE staff answering these threads work regular office hours so you won't receive a reply until Monday onwards.
Hi Graeme

Thanks

Hi there, how long is the course duration? Thanks, Karen
The course is 6 years part time at 60 units a year but I’d be studying 120 credits a year at the full time equivalent
The course is 6 years part time at 60 units a year but I’d be studying 120 credits a year at the full time equivalent

Our part time applications are due to launch in Summer 2023. Once they have launched you will be able to submit an application for the team to review your eligibility for funding. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending