The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh offer holders for 2023 entry !!

Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've firmed Ed for Classics & Theology. Sent in my accommodation choices a few days ago. Hope I get the grades! My back up is Exeter.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by DuffyRow
Hi, I've firmed Ed for Classics & Theology. Sent in my accommodation choices a few days ago. Hope I get the grades! My back up is Exeter.

Nice!! I do classics a level and love it! I have no clue how accommodation works though omg.. not sure which to apply for…
Original post by zartariooo
Nice!! I do classics a level and love it! I have no clue how accommodation works though omg.. not sure which to apply for…

Which course have you applied for? All the accommodation choices are on the website which is pretty clear, but I've been up there so I saw where some of them are located. Didn't get inside any of them though. If you've firmed, go ahead and choose so you don't have to think about it during exams.
Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!

I firmed computer science and physics at Edinburgh
hey!!! i’ve firmed edinburgh for english language and english literature :smile:

I have firmed it today - as soon as i got my offer lol !
Original post by Max_Franks24
I have firmed it today - as soon as i got my offer lol !

congrats! what degree?
Biological sciences, when did you get your offer ?
Original post by Max_Franks24
Biological sciences, when did you get your offer ?

i got my offer december 8th !!
Original post by jodivivienne
i got my offer december 8th !!

Oh wow ! Are you a scottish applicant ?
thinking of firming my offer for cs but haven’t decided yet
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by randomperson321
thinking of firming my offer for cs but haven’t decided yet

What are your other choices?
Original post by Mario709010
What are your other choices?

i also have soton and bristol, deciding between edin and bristol
firmed edinburgh for biological sciences/biochemistry :P just sent my accommodation choices so lets just hope i get the grades !!!! so excited
Original post by beebo4life
firmed edinburgh for biological sciences/biochemistry :P just sent my accommodation choices so lets just hope i get the grades !!!! so excited

I firmed today too, so exciting ! How did you choose your accommodation - seems like such a daunting task
Original post by Anonymous
I firmed today too, so exciting ! How did you choose your accommodation - seems like such a daunting task

personally i wanted an ensuite so i looked at the choices and there were only 6, so i just had to eliminate one of them, i decided to not put salisbury court ;-; im not too picky about anything else so i just picked the more cheaper options lol.. but do think about what your top priorities are! for example do you want to be near campus or do you not care about distance? do you care about shared bathrooms? do you care about being close to supermarkets? n stuff like that :biggrin:
Original post by jodivivienne
hey!!! i’ve firmed edinburgh for english language and english literature :smile:

Hi! Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Also, I’ve been on Facebook and requested a bunch of Uni of Edinburgh freshers things/ groupchats but are there any Edinburgh groupchats that aren’t on Facebook?😭 barely ever use Facebook so I’d rather avoid it
Original post by randomperson321
i also have soton and bristol, deciding between edin and bristol

Me and you were put in the exact same position. My offer for edin was cs and physics, and I have an offer at bristol for cs and electronics. I ended up firming edinburgh and putting Bristol as my insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending