The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Offer

Delighted to get an offer for Engineering (Aeronautical) yesterday- didn’t think that was going to happen! Need to get my head round how to choose colleges now. Good luck to those still waiting.
Congratulations!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Ringo23
Delighted to get an offer for Engineering (Aeronautical) yesterday- didn’t think that was going to happen! Need to get my head round how to choose colleges now. Good luck to those still waiting.

Congratulations on your offer!

I have listed some considerations on this thread that you can take into account while ranking colleges. Hopefully, it will make the process easier for you. Feel free to drop any questions regarding Durham here and I'll happily answer them :smile:

-Himieka
Reply 3
Original post by Durham Students
Congratulations on your offer!

I have listed some considerations on this thread that you can take into account while ranking colleges. Hopefully, it will make the process easier for you. Feel free to drop any questions regarding Durham here and I'll happily answer them :smile:

-Himieka

Many thanks- very helpful. Looking at Hill Colleges as I’m assuming nearer the Science/ Engineering teaching.
Reply 4
My son is at Trevs and loves it. Very close to the science site, and Teaching and Learning Centre for lectures. Gowned, catered, 6 rooms/people share a bathroom, (he has never had to wait for a shower). Some shared rooms, my son shares and it has been brilliant for him, ready made buddy to go for meals and to events.

Quick Reply

Latest