The Student Room Group

Books suitable for A level student decided to apply to pharmacy

Hi all,

I am currently studying year 12, aiming for pharmacy i am searching for a related book that can be easily understand with my level of knowledge, so i can write about it in my personal statement, any recommendations ?

Thank you,
Peter
I actually read aspirin the story of a wonder drug for my ps, I applied for pharmacology tho but yes I’ve got offers!
Reply 2
Original post by JJ <3
I actually read aspirin the story of a wonder drug for my ps, I applied for pharmacology tho but yes I’ve got offers!

Ok, thank you for your suggestion.
Original post by siusiu324
Hi all,

I am currently studying year 12, aiming for pharmacy i am searching for a related book that can be easily understand with my level of knowledge, so i can write about it in my personal statement, any recommendations ?

Thank you,
Peter

Hi Peter,

That's great to hear you're aiming to study pharmacy at university!
Along with the books previously mentioned you could have a look at online journals and magazines which would help you keep up with updates and changes in the pharmacy world.
For example, you could have a look at the Pharmaceutical Journal 'PJ' , Pharmacy Magazine and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society 'RPS' for more information around pharmacy, something you could incorporate into your personal statement.

I hope this of some help!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :smile:
Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending