The Student Room Group

Providing evidence P60s

Hi I have been requested to provide evidence that I have supported myself financially.
I have 2 P60s with my current employer and am waiting for this years one which I should get by the 25th April.
Should I wait to upload them all together or can I upload the 2 now and the one for this year when I get it?
Original post by Elle9823
Hi I have been requested to provide evidence that I have supported myself financially.
I have 2 P60s with my current employer and am waiting for this years one which I should get by the 25th April.
Should I wait to upload them all together or can I upload the 2 now and the one for this year when I get it?

Hi there, If you are applying as an Independent Student the team would require 3years/36 months of evidence for the team to review. I would advise to upload all pieces of evidence together along with a cover letter advising that you are applying as an Independent Student for the team to review. You can find out more information here: https://www.ucas.com/finance/student-finance-england/finance-independent-students

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending