The Student Room Group

Student Finance Status

My student finance has just been approved and now the status says verifying payment details, it says to upload documents or send them by post but it doesn't say what I'm meant to be uploading. What am I meant to upload?
Original post by Shakira_oforixx
My student finance has just been approved and now the status says verifying payment details, it says to upload documents or send them by post but it doesn't say what I'm meant to be uploading. What am I meant to upload?

Hi there, have you received your Notification of Entitlement Letter confirming your application has been approved? Do you have any outstanding actions on your account? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, have you received your Notification of Entitlement Letter confirming your application has been approved? Do you have any outstanding actions on your account? Thanks, Karen

I've got an online notification of entitlement letter and it says that all my actions have been complete.
I've got an online notification of entitlement letter and it says that all my actions have been complete.

If you have received your letter then your application is approved. The upload option will remain there in case you need to send any evidence for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
If you have received your letter then your application is approved. The upload option will remain there in case you need to send any evidence for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

okay thank you! :smile:
okay thank you! :smile:

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending