The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

bristol or kcl

i dont know if i should firm bristol for neuroscience or kcl for neuro and pscyh, anyone have any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
i dont know if i should firm bristol for neuroscience or kcl for neuro and pscyh, anyone have any ideas?

I don't know much about your course but im from Bristol and im going to kcl next year. Bristol as a city is really nice and sociable, I feel like in some ways its similar to London but much smaller and cheaper. it has good nightlife etc and I think its a good city for students, and the uni has been coming out high up recently on leaderboards etc. kcl is obviously world renowned tho, and being in London may give you a wider range of opportunities for career prospects. that being said, I do think career prospects coming out of Bristol are also very good. living in London is going to come with a much higher cost though. personally, I would choose kcl
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I don't know much about your course but im from Bristol and im going to kcl next year. Bristol as a city is really nice and sociable, I feel like in some ways its similar to London but much smaller and cheaper. it has good nightlife etc and I think its a good city for students, and the uni has been coming out high up recently on leaderboards etc. kcl is obviously world renowned tho, and being in London may give you a wider range of opportunities for career prospects. that being said, I do think career prospects coming out of Bristol are also very good. living in London is going to come with a much higher cost though. personally, I would choose kcl

thank you so much, it's so tricky to choose ha
thank you so much, it's so tricky to choose ha

no worries, if you have any questions about Bristol as a city feel free to pm : )
Reply 4

Hiiii i'm also thinking of going to Bristol, but I also do want to go somewhere that is diverse, is the city diverse in your opinion?
Original post by kamzuna
Hiiii i'm also thinking of going to Bristol, but I also do want to go somewhere that is diverse, is the city diverse in your opinion?

hi, so in terms of diversity I wouldn't say its the mostttt diverse place on earth, but I think it is a lot more diverse than people make it out to be. theres lots of different types of people here and you can 100% find a group of people you'd like, and from what I've seen from the uni students around there seems to be quite a mixed bunch. so I don't think diversity would be a reason to say no !
Reply 6
hi, so in terms of diversity I wouldn't say its the mostttt diverse place on earth, but I think it is a lot more diverse than people make it out to be. theres lots of different types of people here and you can 100% find a group of people you'd like, and from what I've seen from the uni students around there seems to be quite a mixed bunch. so I don't think diversity would be a reason to say no !

ok tyyyy
Original post by kamzuna
ok tyyyy

no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest