The Student Room Group

Barcelona or Madrid

Hello I’m considering flying out to Barcelona or Madrid for a City Break. Which city is worth visiting and what are the tourist spots and attractions like and a must visit. Any foodie spots and shopping places to visit please.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hello I’m considering flying out to Barcelona or Madrid for a City Break. Which city is worth visiting and what are the tourist spots and attractions like and a must visit. Any foodie spots and shopping places to visit please.

Even though I'm a Madrid supporter, this time I'll say Barcelona. I've never been there but have seen some breathtaking tourist spots through various sites. It's difficult to say which one is the best 'coz every place has its own beauty. The architectural sights are absolutely stunning if you prefer them. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it.
Original post by Meheraj
Even though I'm a Madrid supporter, this time I'll say Barcelona. I've never been there but have seen some breathtaking tourist spots through various sites. It's difficult to say which one is the best 'coz every place has its own beauty. The architectural sights are absolutely stunning if you prefer them. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it.

Thanks man I wish I could do a two way flight 2 days in Madrid 2 days in Barcelona
Thanks man I wish I could do a two way flight 2 days in Madrid 2 days in Barcelona

No worries, mate! ☺️

Yeah, that would've been fun.
I'd say Madrid because it's the capital so it sounds like there would be more to do, I've been to Spain twice and it was lovely, but never went to Madrid or Barcelona.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Amb/conf
I'd say Madrid because it's the capital so it sounds like there would be more to do, I've been to Spain twice and it was lovely, but never went to Madrid or Barcelona.

Thank you very much for the helpful tip. :smile:
Barcelona. Loads to do there. Depends on what you like.

I tend to Barcelona just to see the Park Guel. Yep, this thing is the reason for my preference, just this one.
Original post by Kallisto
I tend to Barcelona just to see the Park Guel. Yep, this thing is the reason for my preference, just this one.

Legend
Legend

So what are you still waiting for! go to Barcelona and walk through that legendary park.
Barcelona
Legend

Hey, do you like football too? go to the Camp Nou then and see a match life. In the other hand Estadio Bernabeu is also known for breathtaking vibes...
Original post by Kallisto
Hey, do you like football too? go to the Camp Nou then and see a match life. In the other hand Estadio Bernabeu is also known for breathtaking vibes...

Yeah man into my football
Yeah man into my football

So one of these stadiums and teams are a must have for you! independ on how you decide and where you are going to.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest