The Student Room Group

what does it mean if someone doesnt block you back

I blocked a person on whatsapp after they contacted me to try make amends after we had a heated argument a month back, I got heated and told him never to message me again and blocked him, he never blocked me back though. What are potential reasons as to why he didn't block me back?

and please don't be like 'why do you still care', I have my reasons, I just want to know what are potential reasons why he didn't block me back, that is the question. Thanks
Maybe she still loves you?
Original post by toxicgamage56

Or maybe he cares so little that he couldn't even be ar.sed to move his finger. That would be me.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Or maybe he cares so little that he couldn't even be ar.sed to move his finger. That would be me.

Fax
Reply 4
He doesn't care enough to.
I can read his mind 😌
Reply 5
Maybe he has a never burn any bridges attitude to life
Reply 6
Ask him.
Distracted by powerful fart at the moment he went to reciprocate the block.

This happens more often than you might think.
Original post by NonIndigenous

lmaoo
Original post by toxicgamage56

you mean he, I'm the girl hes the boy
Communication has already been cut. There isn't any need to block you. It only requires being done on one side.
Original post by Anonymous
I blocked a person on whatsapp after they contacted me to try make amends after we had a heated argument a month back, I got heated and told him never to message me again and blocked him, he never blocked me back though. What are potential reasons as to why he didn't block me back?

and please don't be like 'why do you still care', I have my reasons, I just want to know what are potential reasons why he didn't block me back, that is the question. Thanks

I can understand why you might still care but I still think the best option for you is to work on not caring, rather than spending emotional energy pursuing the answer to this kind of question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending