The Student Room Group

UK A level requirements for Uni of Cali Irvine

Hey can anyone help me figure out the entry requirements as a UK student who wants to apply for psychology at the Uni of California Irvine. Like what subjects and grades because I'm so confused when I look at the website.

I'm in year 12 rn taking english lit, psych, bio, and chem with ABBB but hoping by next year they will all go up a grade (also i'm dropping one subject next year I just don't know which one yet)
Original post by georgiagreen18
Hey can anyone help me figure out the entry requirements as a UK student who wants to apply for psychology at the Uni of California Irvine. Like what subjects and grades because I'm so confused when I look at the website.

I'm in year 12 rn taking english lit, psych, bio, and chem with ABBB but hoping by next year they will all go up a grade (also i'm dropping one subject next year I just don't know which one yet)

That's not how the US works. You typically apply to the school, not the major. Therefore, there are no strict subject or entry requirements.

They would want to see a rigorous courseload and top grades in both A-Level predicted grades and GCSEs.

Also, UC Irvine doesn't offer financial assistance to international students, so you'll need to think about how you plan on affording it.
Original post by ry7xsfa
That's not how the US works. You typically apply to the school, not the major. Therefore, there are no strict subject or entry requirements.

They would want to see a rigorous courseload and top grades in both A-Level predicted grades and GCSEs.

Also, UC Irvine doesn't offer financial assistance to international students, so you'll need to think about how you plan on affording it.

I'm quite fortunate for the money aspect of uni so that won't be a problem. But for my GCSE i got 778888899, hopefully at least AAA for A levels, EPQ, volunteering, completed mini courses but i feel like it's just generic things that won't make me stand out...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending