The Student Room Group

3 weeks revision

How do i get a 6 in GCSE maths within 3 weeks of revision from a 4 from foundation to higher
You can for sure move up your gcse maths grade within a few weeks. I suggest getting the specification for your exam board online and making a checklist of everything that’s on it. After that go through as many topics as you can (especially the ones you don’t know well) and revise them. Use YouTube videos if you don’t understand something and make sure to do timed past paper questions! Most importantly do not stress. You have plenty of time and with the right amount of work you can move up your grade.
GL!!
Reply 2
Original post by suzy23
How do i get a 6 in GCSE maths within 3 weeks of revision from a 4 from foundation to higher

i would say first things first go onto maths genie /corbett maths scroll through their questions and for like the next week or 2 maybe go through topics that you have 0 idea where to start with - also i recommend a yt channel called gcsemathstutor hes awesome!! he has a bunch of explanation videos and harder topic video questions. but yh once youve kind of gone through the questions that you find tricky do as MANY practice papers as possible goodluck!
Original post by misa!!
i would say first things first go onto maths genie /corbett maths scroll through their questions and for like the next week or 2 maybe go through topics that you have 0 idea where to start with - also i recommend a yt channel called gcsemathstutor hes awesome!! he has a bunch of explanation videos and harder topic video questions. but yh once youve kind of gone through the questions that you find tricky do as MANY practice papers as possible goodluck!

Hi I have already began going through videos from GCSE maths tutor and then I do the practice question he has and then I move on and continue doing this. I tried doing some of the questions and they seem quite hard. Is it even possible to learn all the content within a short period of time and get at-least a 6.
Reply 4
Original post by suzy23
Hi I have already began going through videos from GCSE maths tutor and then I do the practice question he has and then I move on and continue doing this. I tried doing some of the questions and they seem quite hard. Is it even possible to learn all the content within a short period of time and get at-least a 6.

yeah defo but ok if ur aiming for minimum 6 just use maths genie and they have topics seperated into grades keep doing all those topics until you can do them then maybe chekc out the grade 7 topics

Quick Reply

Latest