The Student Room Group

A level predicted grades

I am currently in year 12 and have my next vimas coming up in 3 weeks. These exam gardes will be used to provide my predicted grades for my uni applications. In my last exams I got CEE. Is 3 weeks enough time to up this to at least a BBB?
yes if you schedule your time well.
Original post by eyey
I am currently in year 12 and have my next vimas coming up in 3 weeks. These exam gardes will be used to provide my predicted grades for my uni applications. In my last exams I got CEE. Is 3 weeks enough time to up this to at least a BBB?

It depends on how you work, how you revise and why you are not getting the grades you want. What subjects are you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It depends on how you work, how you revise and why you are not getting the grades you want. What subjects are you doing?

im doing maths, computer science and psychology. My main worry is maths. (the grades i got in the last exam were with 0 revision).
Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by eyey
im doing maths, computer science and psychology. My main worry is maths. (the grades i got in the last exam were with 0 revision).
Thanks

TLMaths, Examsolutions, HindsMaths and BicenMaths are all excellent for Maths on Youtube. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest