The Student Room Group

am i a bad person

my ex partner has had a really tough time after we split up, and there is a part of me that enjoys this, but particularly because she cheated on me during a really tough part of my life, is this bad of me?
Original post by Anonymous
my ex partner has had a really tough time after we split up, and there is a part of me that enjoys this, but particularly because she cheated on me during a really tough part of my life, is this bad of me?

I don't reckon it would be a good idea to address you as a bad person just considering this. But one thing I would like to inform you is that it's not ideal to be pleased when someone is going through a rough patch. 'Coz you know if someone does wrong to you, he/she will have to face consequences for his/her wrongdoings.
Do you definitely know she cheated on you? And karma is a thing, but thriving off someone having downfalls is bad.
Nah, she cheated on you. Laugh at her and move on.
You are not a bad person. :smile:
It is fine to acknowledge the presence of nemesis giving someone who has lied and seriously wronged you a bit of their just desserts or remember that nobody can escape their karma & everyone's karmic overdraft will one day be repaid in full.

But don't allow yourself to become sadistic against enemies.
Nor promote a mindset that wastes your valuable time & energy wallowing in negativity or embraces powerfully corrosive emotions like hate, envy, rage and bitter obsession.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending