The Student Room Group

ghosted for a while

hi! so i was ghosted for about 2 weeks and then received a video (which I still haven't opened), its been a week since that
I really liked this guy, and he also showed me that he liked me back, but then things got weird and we got distant, we barely spoke so it made sense to leave me on delivered
I just don't know how to respond back to him, once I see the vid, what do I say? everything's so awkward
reply normally, things might go back to how they used to be
Reply 2
If you like him give it another shot. Knock it on the head if it doesn’t come good again promptly though
Reply 3
'Leave on delivered'...did you actually try talking to him in real life or was this an online relationship?
Original post by Surnia
'Leave on delivered'...did you actually try talking to him in real life or was this an online relationship?

we've hung out together a lot, it's just in recent times that we've been distant, so we were talking online
we're not dating, we both just liked one another
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
we've hung out together a lot, it's just in recent times that we've been distant, so we were talking online
we're not dating, we both just liked one another

Distant geographically or emotionally?

So you're just friends, but this is in the Relationships Forum...?
emotionally distant, and meeting less even though he lives 10 mins away from me
well, we were close enough to start a relationship, it did feel like one even though we were friends
he also posted me several times on his Instagram, which everyone around him said that he never does, ppl also assumed we were dating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending