The Student Room Group

Student Finance Support - Current Year Income Assessment Evidence Deadline

I am a parent supporting my daughter's application for Student Finance for her second year at university starting Sept this year. Please could you confirm the date by which my household will be asked to submit evidence for the Current Year Income assessment in order for her to receive her loan by the start of the first term?
Original post by Pudgey
I am a parent supporting my daughter's application for Student Finance for her second year at university starting Sept this year. Please could you confirm the date by which my household will be asked to submit evidence for the Current Year Income assessment in order for her to receive her loan by the start of the first term?

Hi there, Normally we request the evidence and PR2 form to be completed at the end of April when the form becomes available. Please be rest assured we will send the form and evidence request automatically to you. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Hi, could you tell me the LATEST date by which we need to submit the evidence & completed form so that my daughter will definitely get her funding for the start of term in September? I am unable to get some of the evidence until the middle of June according to one bank. Will this be soon enough if I submit it all then?
Original post by Pudgey
Hi, could you tell me the LATEST date by which we need to submit the evidence & completed form so that my daughter will definitely get her funding for the start of term in September? I am unable to get some of the evidence until the middle of June according to one bank. Will this be soon enough if I submit it all then?

Hi there, students and sponsors have up to 9 months after the start of the academic year to submit evidence in support of their application. Once you have the information you can send this to the team to review. The current processing timescales for this to be reviewed is around 9 working days. Our timescales are estimates and are subject to daily change. Once it has been received and processed the team will be in contact with the student. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending